Dreams become reality if you’re willing to put in the work 👍
Thank you for following my authorship journey, reading my books, listening to my music, sharing my work with everyone, and extending your support by following the wonderful musicians who’ve contributed to creating accompanying music for my books.
As an indie author, it’s hard to believe that our dreams can come true. But trust me, dreams do come true if we’re patient and put in the work.
Here’s my story:
- Five years ago, I was lost.
- Four years ago, I had a life changing moment that got me writing & dreaming again.
- Three years ago, I had a dream to become a published author. I began writing again and started working on my book.
- Two years ago, I had a dream to turn my song lyrics into real songs … and found my passion of merging literature & music together (which eventually became my author’s platform).
- One year ago, I released my debut novel and officially became a published author 😊
- Today, I celebrate my one-month post-launch of my second book Wise Up, Stand Up and the accompanying album Sonder. Today, I’m also full of ideas and even have talented musicians onboard to support my upcoming projects. I couldn’t have imagined the positive feedback I’ve been receiving and it means so much to be welcomed into the lofi community too. There is lots more to come – just be patient.
If you haven’t checked out my book yet, make sure to grab yourself a copy here. Don’t forget to listen to the music at the same time as you’re reading through my book to discover the ultimate reading experience that merges literature and music together.
Thank you a million for being a part of making my dreams a reality.