My latest release, Wise Up, Stand Up, has officially reached the milestone of 1-month post-launch. It’s hard to believe that a whole month has passed since it was released, along with my accompanying album, Sonder.
I wanted to share with everyone some milestones for this book + music project:
- Wise Up, Stand Up was #1 New Release on Amazon.com for 3-weeks.
- My book has 19 reviews with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- I’ve autographed over 10 copies of my book in-person and shared many conversations about fav quotes with my readers. I have a workshop coming up in the fall and hope to do an official signing event soon too. Still pushing for the #1 Bestseller tag – maybe … just maybe … after all, it doesn’t hurt to dream.
- “Arcanum” by Ryan Walker landed on the ‘lush lofi‘ Spotify Editorial Playlist 🙌 (my first editorial playlist add)
- Total album streams for Sonder across all streaming platforms: 41.9k
- Total playlists adds for tracks on Sonder: 1346
- Countries for top listeners: USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and Germany (first time my top 5 listeners are from 3 different continents)
Here are some reviews for Wise Up, Stand Up and some Spotify numbers for Sonder below:
If you haven’t checked out my book yet, make sure to grab yourself a copy here. Don’t forget to listen to the music at the same time as you’re reading through my book to discover the ultimate reading experience that merges literature and music together.
Thank you to everyone who’ve supporting my journey, shared news about this project, wrote a review, and listened to the music. Special thanks to the 12 talented musicians who made this dream possible, and for believing in my work.
I look forward to sharing an update for the next 30-days. I’m thrilled to know that my words of wisdom are connecting with my readers and the accompanying music is inspiring so many people from across the world.