Today I suggest 5 children’s cancer books that I felt were excellent reads in helping to explain cancer to a young child.
- “The Invisible String” by Patrice Karst
- “The Year my Mother was Bald” by Ann Speltz
- “The Lemonade Club” by Patricia Polacco
- “You Are the Best Medicine” by Julie Aigner Clark
- “How Do You Care for a Very Sick Bear?” by Vanessa Bayer
Check out the September edition of ‘Hold On‘ to read more about other cancer books and how they inspire hope. If you haven’t signed up to get a copy, click here.