Wondering what to listen to and read for the rest of your summer? Here are the top 5 all-time classics from the music and literature world.
Top 5 Classic Summer Hits
- “(Sittin’ on the) Dock of the Bay” by Otis Redding
- “Under the Boardwalk” by the Drifters
- “Summertime” by D.J. Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
- “Summer in the City” by the Lovin’ Spoonful
- “Summertime” by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
Top 5 Classic Reads on Most Summer Reading Lists
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee
- “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “East of Eden” by John Steinbeck
- “The Diary of a Young Girl” by Anne Frank
- “For Whom the Bell Tolls” by Ernest Hemingway
Looking for more suggestions?
Check out the August edition of ‘Hold On‘ to find out more book and song suggestions. If you haven’t signed up for my newsletter yet, you can get access to read my digital magazine here.